Expand your understanding of the brain to include the many holistic procedures that have been developed over the last 10-15 years. These all provide excellent support to brain modulation and NFB, enhancing patient outcomes.
- Learn how the entire body chemistry is involved in brain function and treatment.
- Discover the immune consequences of traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Explore the breath and its relationship to the brain and cross frequency coupling.
In this lecture, participants will learn:
- The basics of Neuron Theory
- Wholistic brain/neurological therapies
- Immune consequences of a TBI and functional approaches to healing
Dr. Schusterman received his BS in Zoology from the University of Michigan in 1973 and his chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1977. He holds a Diplomate in AK from the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK) (1986) and a Diplomate in nutrition from the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition (2015). He is the author of “Sign Language of the Soul, a Handbook of Healing” (2003), and has written many innovative research papers for the ICAK. He has taught many workshops in the US, Canada, and Europe. Dr. Schusterman entered the world of neuromodulation in 2013 and finds it to be a great asset for his integrated healing practice.