Online Live | In person (Santa Barbara, CA) – Every Day 09:00 AM- 5:00 PM (PST)
13 CEs available for Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Psychiatrists (←only partial credit for MDs via APA), Social Workers, MFTs, Counselors, Substance Abuse Counselors, and Occupational Therapists.
The Neurofield Tech Training is a live and online training for technicians who are using neurofield in the clinics of licensed health care practitioners. This training focuses on the basics:
- How to cap and acquire EEG on individuals
- How to use Neurofield EEG
- How to properly clean a head and place electrodes
- How to use Neurofield ERP
- How to work up analysis data
- How to navigate through the Neurofield64 simulation software
- How to use the Manual Controls
- How to use the Dehabituator
- How to threshold a neurofeedback session
- How to create protocols
- How to override stimulation type given, duration given, and amplitude given
- How to troubleshoot when things don’t go as planned
This three day course is taught by Dr. Nicholas Dogris and Alexandra Montes de Oca, technician extraordinaire, who has been present for the evolution of NeuroField.