What comes with a Golden Membership Plan?
Full access to the following:
Tech Support (M-F, 8am – 5pm) : our software support team assists with the installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting of various softwares, including Neurofield EEG, Neurofield 64, Neurofield ERP and Matlab/EEGlab.
Software Upgrades: The NeuroField software suite often has upgrades to improve the user experience, as well as the patient experience. Each software update also improves and fine-tunes the efficacy of application. The golden membership ensures you will always have access to the newest Neurofield software with technical support as needed.
Neurofield Basics: an ever-evolving online library of how-to’s, including hour long courses on all Neurofield procedures and their utility. An abbreviated list includes:
- Stimulation only procedures
- Clinical Applications: tDCS & tACS
- Clinical Applications: tRNS & tPNS
- Using the Dehabituator
- The X3000: pEMF applications and protocols
- Recording/Artifacting EEG in NeuroField
- Using Manual Controls
- NeuroField Databases: NeuroField and Nick’s Database
- NeuroField Databases: Nogiere Database
- NeuroField Databases: Tiff’s Database
- Neurofield Databases: Microcurrent Database
- NeuroFIeld’s Heart Rate Variability
- Neurofield Real Time Z-Score Neurofeedback
- NeuroField Amplitude (Real Time Hit) Training
- Building A Protocol
- Developing Treatment Protocols
- Treatment History and Client Progress in NF
- QEEG Analysis in NeuroField
- Using ERP software in NeuroField
Discounts on Advanced Trainings: An online directory of all NeuroField practitioners, useful in many ways. Clients and other clinicians all over the world are constantly looking for practitioners who are up to speed on neuromodulatory protocols.
Case Studies (with CEs)* Online case studies, which run 8 times per season (winter, fall, spring and summer)—clinicians bring their toughest cases and Nick and Tiff take them apart with a series of tools (WinEEG, NeuroField EEG Analysis, Neuroguide, EEGLab via Matlab, SIFT, and more)
ERP Case Studies (with CEs)*Online case studies, which run 8 times per season (winter, fall, spring and summer)-the focus is on the clinical application of event related potentials and independent components analysis on a wide variety of cases.
Provider Directory on Neurofield website– An online directory of all NeuroField practitioners, useful in many ways. Clients and other clinicians all over the world are constantly looking for practitioners who are up to speed on neuromodulatory protocols.
Access to Online Neurofield Education Classes (ICA101, The Use of Stimulation, Vielight Adapter Techniques, etc.) (with CEs)* – not including multi-day courses. Courses offered all year round, topics vary based upon the latest and greatest innovations we’re getting into. View a list of current classes.
*CEs are a separate cost, provided by Cassidy Seminars, link provided